Translate

Nov 8, 2014

1000 Bad Things Erased By 1 Good Thing (?)

As I know and believe until now is, 1000 good things erased by 1 bad thing, but i don't know whether the reverse is also true. Honestly, I did one mistake in my life, and maybe that bad this cause of my problem now, for some peoples called it "Karma", so what you sow that shall you reap, I always remember that words. Even many good things i did before too, but all that seemed to have no value when I make one bad mistake.

God.. I do not know the answer for the title above, I only made one mistake and starting make many good things like my life before. I always pray for the forgiveness for mistake which I did in my life before, and I believe God will grant forgiveness, because God is infinite forgiveness.

My sons, if someday you read this, I hope you do not make mistakes like me in your life, be honest in every second of your life. Never in your life or even to intend to hurt your neighbor. Remember, though no one saw it but trust me God see it. Comply with all the rules of God, live in the right way, no matter what your religion.

Belive me, I will give a good life lesson and experience for you so that someday in the future, all of you could be useful for human beings, especially for the glory of God.