Translate

Nov 11, 2014

When I Met Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Warren Buffet, and Tahir

After luch I was talking with them, and telling all of my problems, they listen very seriously,and the condition was very pleasant.

yeah .. it's just a dream, I had to figure out how to contact them, it is very difficult at all.

However, they are great people and probably many more that are not mentioned here, with abundant wealth obtained from the self-discipline and hard work and is dedicated to the public, and we often expect to hear and read that a lot of their wealth donated to the charity foundations, it is an act of mercy.

Sons, someday when you growth up, I hope you can like them, at least I do not need to search hard to directly talk with you.

Don't lazy for reading, it will add knowledge and way of thinking, hard-working, self dicipline, and if you success don't forget do something mercy for humanity.


There Are 100 Person In My Life (?)


Recommended Books from Clickbank
Creating Wealth Without Risk
Real Estate Investors - Discover How To Raise Cash For Re Deals
How To Build A Million Dollar Medical Transportation Company
Massage Therapy Success
Power Networking System - Turn Relationships Into Revenue (view mobile)
Binary Options Trading Signals Live!
The Formula For Riches - The Difference Between Rich And Poor

No comments: