Translate

Nov 27, 2014

You Want To Be Rich

Today really tiring and boring, imagine my boss asked to dismantle and re-arrange the goods that are not used anymore. This is the third time I am doing this job, I've been advised that the goods are sold, but my boss insisted to keep the stuff he said someday he want to use for display in his store

sometimes it is more bizarre than the behavior of my boss, a few times I saw him pick up a bolt or nut and save it. I wonder just so much money whatever the value of a nut or bolt than his wealth.

but that's what I can learn from the way of thinking and acting from the rich man, that everything must be purchased for, no matter what the price is so valuable items should not be thrown away or wasted, and this may be an inspiration to us all.

No comments: