Translate

Nov 8, 2014

How Much I Love Them

Let me apologize to sons, maybe I'm not a good father who can make you happy, your age when I wrote this, 6 years, 4.4 years and 1.4 years. At this time I should be able to spend a little time for you to be able to bring you to playground, play and joke with all of you, make you laugh, providing you good nutrition for physical and mental development and good education, because at this age, parent should be able to give more attention to their children, but i not do it well, again.. maybe I'm not a good father.

This time I can't buy you a nice toys that you always dreamed of, and almost 6 months I never be with you again to play with or take you to the playground. I'm very sad and I cried while writing this, but trust me my sons, it not mean I don't love you, from the deepest bottom of my heart I very love you, you all the reason for me to stay strong until now, and thank for my wife who is always faithful, patient, and strong along with me to survive in this difficult time.

I believe God will help us because of our faith have always said so, and that is the promise of God, who believes nothing is impossible for him, I believe God always keeps his promises, and for my sons i will do everything in good and right ways as i can.