Translate

Nov 8, 2014

Sacrifice OR Disaster ?

My sons, at this time our family was having complicated financial problems, very long story how this all happened. It's normal before, I can provide for the family necessary without having to owe, I can help your grandfather's that has a lot of debt due to his gambling habit by pay a part of his debts (gambling only makes destruction for your financial life, you must remember it so don't do that, away from gambling as you can), even to buy your grandfather a car porters cause their old car is damaged, helping friends or someone who are have financial problem, and until one day your I cheated by business partner made me bankrupt, and since two years ago, many unexpected incident that require large expenses, such as help you uncle and aunt wedding expenses because dad had promised earlier for it, etc (I can not remember everything well today), and dad did the best for them by debt and borrow money from the bank without thinking about the risks in future, Oh my God.. today i want to kill myself, dad was hard to pay the banks loan today plus interest expense increasing everyday, and only given a little time by the bank to resolve the debt problem, or have to deal with the law, i can't tell you more, it's very complicated today, make dad dizzy.


No comments: