Translate

Nov 8, 2014

There Are 100 Good Person In My Life (?)

My son .. I made this blog is not to beg, but this is the action of my faith. I want to prove that there are 100 people who still have a heart and care. I know many who have problems like me, but maybe a few who have struggled like I have done.

Currently debts should I pay off in a short period of approximately $10,000 I would plead with 100 people who I do not know before, to be able to lend me everyone $100 and for sure I will return one person per month $100 (so I'll take 100 months to pay off all of these loans from 100 person start from January 2015). I am willing to provide the identity for those 100 person.

For person who read this blog, please help me, let and please give me chance to be a good father for my sons, if you also do not have the funds, please help me by link to this blog, there may be others can help me by your link.

In my next article, you might see some of the ads either from amazon or clickbank, I signed up as affliate, hope to get commissions from the sales to help my financial problems. Hope you do not mind and are willing to continue to read my blog.

My son, someday when you read this, maybe may people think me grazy, you do not need to be ashamed, I do this all for you my sons, I'm not a beggar but for you I would be willing to beg. Keep the faith, believe God is always with us. If you intend to help me, please contact me at  everythingformysons@gmail.com

No comments: