Translate

Nov 8, 2014

When You Have Nothing Everybody Around Looks Like Do Nothing Too

The fact that happened in my life son.., maybe not all people have situation like me today. I have done everything as i can to resolve the debt problem. All assets have been sold to cover small partion of the debt. Your mother jewelry which gift from our wedding has also been sold out, but debt seems never ending.

Then I tried to borrow funds to the company I worked for. I tell my boss all my problem, but eleven years loyalty in the company seem useless, my boss does not want to help me to clear my problem well, Oh God.. what's ordeal.. made me stress.

I tried to ask for help to borrow money from other family, and I know he was able to help but nothing, i got "patient" words only.

but I am not desperate, I tried to contact some churchs and tell my truthfully, but nothing too, they said they can't help me for that. "we can only pray that you repent of your sins and be patient, you have to fend alone to solve your problem, we can not help you" I got that answer, Oh God...my faith that brought me to do anything, including contacting your church. When someone comes to me asking for emergency assistance I can not just say "I'm praying for you", but I'll take what action could help that person, that's named of "faith and action", God .. if i can do like that, so Your church is not better than me, God, forgive me for my statement above.

Then I started a new effort to help the family finances by selling drinks at the roadside and is still running until now, but i still can't solve my debt problem cause everyday interest continues to grow looks  like not allow me can pay off all my debts.

this time I was very confused, desperate, want to die, wat to run away from this problem, but my sons .. I always thought of you as my love to you, the debt will be taken when we die, will be accounted for later in court hereafter, I still believe God will help us.

No comments: